Friday 29 August 2014

The best of the body shop

 
Hiiiiiya, sorry for lack of posting I have been very busy but I have so many blog posts to do so yano, there will be a lot more coming your way from me hahah. So The body shop is one of those classic shops which I have always loved, I guess me being one of those sensitive skin types. I just love everything they do and have not yet found a product proving me any different. I would consider it a high-street store although their products are slightly pricier, I am always willing to pay for the amazing quality! I am going to share with you my top 10 products from the body shop including beauty and skincare.

 
1. Baked Blush in 01 : i think I have mentioned this little beauty before but yeah this is definitely one of my favourite body shop makeup products because It is so so natural and great for me because im so pale hah!
 
2. mango lip butter : okay to be honest anything with the word mango in it for me is a winner. its one of my favourite things ever haha! But I especially love these lip butters they have such a lovely consistency and are super moisturising, plus its mango so #winner
 
3. lightening touch : I don't use this as much as I should but I have rediscovered it and have been trying to show it some love recently. But this is a really lovely highlighting concealer and its amazing, it really brightens underneath my eyes which I find sort of contradicts the dark circles and covers them quite well!

4. aloe gentle facial wash : I have used this stuff for so sooooo long its one of my favourite face washes. I don't use this on a daily basis because I read on Caroline Hiron's blog (who is my queen haha) that its bad for your skin layers or something. However when my skin is going through one of those angry spotty phases and is all red and inflamed its just such a great way of calming my skin down and it works wonders!

5. tea tree blemish gel : this has actually run out haha, but I really loved this stuff. as tea tree is really good for blemishes and is a nice natural alternative of fighting them. which is why I love it so much, I don't find that it gets rid of the spot altogether but it does reduce redness drastically so it just feels so much better!

6. almond oil hand and nail cream : so I guess there's not too much you can say about a hand cream but I have to say this is one of my favourites ever! I think the smell in particular is why I love it, I don't even like nuts but this smells sooooo good and obviously is great quality, leaving your hands non sticky which I find a great factor in a hand cream!

7. born lippy in watermelon : yes its another lip balm but I couldn't leave this one out. I love the born lippy range, these ones smell heavenly. I actually have the watermelon one and this is never actually on my lips for more than like 5 minutes because I just constantly lick it off hahah!

8. honey bronzer : I think this is such a highly raved about body shop product, and rightly so! This is amazing for anyone with a fairer complexion, I could use this stuff forever, and will deffo use it a lot as I start college, it just gives such a subtle, glow, I never find I have harsh orange lines at all with this its just so natural!

9. all in one bb cream : this is a really cool product as its a white foamy consistency that when you apply it, it colour matches to your skin tone which I think is pretty cool. I used this a lot this summer but also on those days where you just don't need as much makeup on. it feels so moisturising on the skin while giving you a little bit of coverage.

10. seaweed ionic clay mask : I bought this after watching one of velvetgh0st (gabbys) videos as I am always up for trying new body shop products, so this is my newest body shop 
addition however I really frikking love this already which is why its in my top products list. But yeah this is specifically for oily complexions so I just use it on my t-zone area, but it leaves my skin feeling so lovely and fresh afterwards, definitely worth a try!

 
so there you go, that was a little insight to my love of the body shop and my top 10 products from there, I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know as im always happy to do posts like this for other brands!
 
Sophie
 
<3























2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with the body shop and the honey bronzer looks amazing!

    www.chantellehudson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah me too, haha its a bit of a problem! its really good you should check it out!

    ReplyDelete