Monday 30 June 2014

Every Day Makeup

Everyday Makeup
I thought I would share my every day makeup routine, its quite basic as I don't really opt for a lot of makeup at the minute because its getting 'warmer' and my skin is being temperamental, but I do have  a routine which I tend to stick to, enjooooooyy!
Skin Base
 I use the Rimmel wake me up foundation pretty much every day, this is the only foundation i go back to again and again. It gives me enough coverage without being too heavy, I find it makes my skin look so much healthier! I use a Zoeva 102 silk finish brush to blend this in, it is such a nice soft brush and it works really well with the foundation! Finally for concealer i use the collection lasting perfection, such amazing coverage, who doesn't use this?! Sorry for the photo, all the writing has rubbed off of the tube!


and some colour...
 
I've previously mentioned that I'm pretty pale, so i need to get some colour on me, plus i love making it look like i have 'cheekbones'. This Estee Lauder bronze goddess bronzer is awesome, i love it, this has been in my makeup bag for quite a while now, i don't want to take it out, it's just one of those massive compact bronzers where you can get your big brush into it and just wipe it all over your face. but more elegantly, haha! The blush i use daily is the Nyx powder blush in the shade 'pinched', this is amazingly pigmented and comes out so natural, it just gives me a nice natural bit of colour!
 
 
Like i mentioned before, this makeup is really basic, so for the eyes i keep it really simple, mainly because i don't have loads of time in the morning! I use the mac paint pot in 'soft ochre' all across my eyelids. I have used this to death since i bought it, it is pretty much a skin colour and sort of blocks out all the colour/veins on my eyelids, i find it makes my eyes stand out more! I then subtly line my lids with the Maybelline master precise eyeliner, basically fool proof as its just like a pen! If i have more time i do winged eyeliner, but normally just stick to lining my lids. I then use the Nyx jumbo eye pencil in the shade milk which is just a brilliant white eyeliner , i find it makes me look more awake and makes my eyes look brighter! Finally on my eyes i curl them with some cheapo eyelash curler from boots then i use the soap and glory thick and fast mascara which i lurrrrrrrvvv! It gives me huge, non-clumpy lashes, winner! On my eyebrows i use a mixture of mac's mystery and omega eye shadows which makes a colour matching my brows. I apply this with an angled brush and then use a rimmel brow pencil to neaten up the ends which you can tell is well loved! I also finish them by coating them with the Maybelline brow drama. After a quick powder down with my mac mineralize skinfinish natural powder, I'm all ready to goooooo!
 


8 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I also love bronze goddess by estee lauder! I cant live without it!
    xprincessjas | xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!
    Heading to boots right now to get this concealer!

    Lily x
    peastreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! its a life saver isn't it!;)

      Delete
  3. I'm a big fan of rimmel wake me up foundation too! I find it so good because of my dry skin x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you find the nyx blush? I've been looking forever for their products!

    tinyedge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it from a nyx supplyer off ebay:) X

      Delete