Sunday 17 August 2014

My Top five lipglosses


howdy, this is actually pre written as I am currently down in Kent staying with family and I couldn't be bothered lugging my laptop down there haha. So I wanted to do another top 5 post as my top 5 blushes post proved quite popular. I actually think I prefer a good lip gloss than lipstick sometimes, when you find the right one they can be so lovely so I thought id share my top 5 that fit the bill for me, I really shouldn't say that haha:
Rimmel apocalips 'shooting star' (here): I love the rimmel apocalips range and this is definitely my favourite colour from the collection. This is the most gorgeous nude and I love the end result on my lips. These are only about 6 pounds each which is such a great bargain, these are some of the best high street glosses such great value for money!

Dior addict lipgloss ' delice 433' (here): This is such a beautiful lipgloss, definitely one of my most prized because its so damn gorgeous and of course, Dior! This is a coraly-nudey gloss that comes out quite sheer on my lips but still adds a bit of glitter. I love love love wearing this as its so subtle and its on the pricier side at £22 but I think it was worth every penny!
Revlon lipgloss 'peony': holy moly these are amazing, I have a few but I decided that this was a nicer colour. The colour pay off is very similar to the dior lipgloss in that it leaves a sheer coat of gloss that also gives a bit of sparkle. These are amazing, they are non sticky and just have a lovely consistency. Again, on the cheaper side and just another one of my all time faves!

nyx butter gloss 'crème Brule': (here): I went through a period where I wore this literally non stop however it has recently been a bit neglected so I really need to give it the love it deserves hahah! I think I got this as a present but nyx do have a uk site and these are about 6-7 pounds. This is a really thick lipgloss but it isn't sticky at all and its so so lovely, the colour again is perfect and is one of my favouritest nudes. I love wearing this on top of matte lipsticks it looks so pretty:)
bourjois effect 3d gloss rouge democratic (here): I got this free at Christmas because I spent over a certain amount at bourjois. I wasn't really expecting much because it was a freebie but I gave it a go and loveddd it! This shade is a true red gloss shade and comes out on my lips like a sheer red colour. I really really love it and the consistency again is amazing! I think it works with me because Im pale hahah!
<3

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of the Dior and the Revlon one, gorgeous shades!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just nominated you for the liebster award, check out my blog post!
    tinyedge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete