Monday 23 June 2014

A Night At Prom...

So this time of year is prom season and im not going to lie i was extremely excited, i'm such a typical girl when it comes to things like this, a chance to dress up, do your hair all nice and actually look 'alright'..
Mine was held on Friday night and it was amazing, despite everything i'd heard about it being cheesy i had a really great night and it was so nice to just see everyone, so i really wanted to do a blog post about my prom and share my experience, hope you enjoy!

This was me on the night, my dress was from Sherri Hill
Me&My Friend Emma who looked stunning...
These were my nails on the night, felt fab!

i also thought i would share my 'clutch essentials'
My clutch essentials 

1. Blotting Sheets- when are these ever not useful? I am quite an oily skin kind of person therefore for me it was necessary to keep these at hand so i could rid myself of excess oil -mmmm yummy!

2. Powder- again, for me it was important to re-powder myself throughout the night as i became quite shiny, especially as there were lots of photos being taken!

3. Small mascara- i had a sample of the mac zoom fast black lash which was super useful, i found that especially as i had lashes on, topping up my mascara helped them stay on for longer but also made me look more awake!

4. A mirror- obviously a must, especially when you are on the go, mine is a small pocket mirror from sighh.bigcartel.com and it's adorable!

5. Lip products- throughout the night my lip products did eventually wear off my lips and so i kept them in my clutch for when needed them; i used topshop lipstick in 'saint' and revlon 'peony' lipgloss.

6. mini perfume- this was one of my favourite things to have with me because i love my perfumes, so i kept this at hand, luckily it was my favourite scent which is marc jacobs' daisy.



We also had a photo booth which was hilarious

all in all i had an amazing night and to anyone else that is having one soon, have loads of fun, hope this blog post was alright as it is my first proper one but enjoy, lots of love!



2 comments: