Wednesday 2 July 2014

Summer Primark Haul Part 1

So I popped into Primark this morning, when I say morning I mean at 8:30am as soon as it opened! haha it sounds mental but I just find this is the best way to get a proper look at their stock! There's hardly anyone in there and all the rails are neat, and you don't have to queue for the dressing rooms and you can actually move! My local Primark is Manchester, as you can imagine, it can get verrrrryy busy! I haven't been in since December so obviously I had some catching up to do, and had a chance to check out their summer stock. I did get quite a bit so im going to split the haul into two posts so its not too long, this is the 'accessories' part of the haul. Here are the things I picked up:

White wedged sandals
Definitely my favourite purchase of the day, oh my these are beautiful! These were ten pounds which is super cheap and im so excited to wear them, I feel like they can be worn with pretty much anything!

 
Room Diffuser
So I had a cheeky look in the home section because how can you not?! and I found myself sniffing candles, when I came across this. It was only £3 so I felt like I couldn't leave it as it smells AMAZING. it is red berries and orchid scented and my whole room now smells da bomb dot com.
 
White oversized clutch
As you are probably starting to see, im very into my whites at the minute, I feel like its just so summery and you can literally wear anything with white! So I saw this and fell in love! how amazing would this look with a floral dress on like a summery night out? Its gold detailing makes it a bit more glam, but it was only £6 so I couldn't leave a bargain!
 

Floral head wrap
I am a fan of hair accessories and thought this was too pretty to leave, I just think it will look super cute in summer and it was only £1.50:)

 

Mint coin purse
I just threw this in my basket because it was only 2 pounds and I needed somewhere to keep my coins separate from my cards and notes etc., p.s would anybody like me to do a what's in my bag?

 Gold statement necklace
i don't really own any statement necklaces so I saw this and at £6 i thought why not? i feel like you could wear this with like a cropped black cami and a white skirt and it would just complete an outfit, cheers Primark!


 
 
Pink Over the ear headphones
I was so happy when I saw these as im going on holiday to Peru in a couple of weeks and obviously its a very long flight so I wanted more comfortable headphones than the ones I have now. These were only £6 and they are quite noise-cancelling which is good for noisy planes!



Pastel Pink Shoulder bag
I went out looking for an across the body bag because I don't really have any and i just find lugging a huge handbag around kills my arm, so when I found this I was super happy! I think this was £5, but the colour is amazing, so summery, woo!

So that's the 'accsesories' part of my haul, I hope you enjoyed it and I hope it gives you an idea of what primark have in stock etc. I will be posting the clothing half of the haul very soon so keep an eye out, thanks for reading!







3 comments:

  1. I love primark at the minute, you picked up some lovely bits, i love the white wedges!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Primark so much, fab haul :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much! of course i'll follow you back and check your blog out:)

      sophie :) x

      Delete