Monday 17 August 2015

Room Details|

Being a creative person I'm a massive fan of interior design and I'm always switching things up in my bedroom looking out for cute little décor pieces and so on, Earlier this year I completely re-did my room and switched up the style and layout of it and I've finally got to a point where I like how my room looks and the things that go in it, so I thought I would share little snippets of it in a room tour artsy-fartsy kind of way...
 









 
'S' white décor letter: vintage shop in Brighton
Mini cacti: Ikea
White candle: Ikea
Vintage plates: Camden market
Pink candle: urban outfitters
Fairy lights: amazon
Record player: eBay
Fake flowers: Ikea
Kilner jar: eBay
Makeup brush pots: vintage shop in Brighton
White dresser: Ikea
Cushions: next home
Bedding: next home









 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment