Wednesday 20 May 2015

Its been a while

Happy 2015, I guess I'm a little (5 months late) on that one, but this is my first blog post of 2015 and
I'm so so content that I'm doing a blog post again, seen as my last one was in September last year. I've missed it unreal amounts, the fulfilment of sitting down and writing. I have decided that I'm going to change up my blog and the way I run it including the things I write about. As I mentioned writing is my biggest passion so I wanted to make sure that my blog reflected the things I have an ardent love for. This is just a kind of little introduction, 'welcome back to my blog' type post as I literally haven't posted in so long, I have so many drafts that I have half typed up and some of them I actually really like the idea of so I'll see if I ever get around to posting them or finishing them, but my exam season for AS level is over! wahoooo, sort of! I'm hoping that this summer is not only going to be fun but will also give me an opportunity to get back into writing my blogs as I do miss it,
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment